Total Supply50.000.000 $RLM (100%)
Public Launch Allocation40.000.000 $RLM (40%)
CEX Supply2.500.000 $RLM (5%)
Ads2.500.000 $RLM (5%)
Buy Back & Burn2.500.000 $RLM (5%)
Future Development2.500.000 $RLM (5%)
How REBELIUM Works :
Harmonizing Speed, Security, and Decentralization REBELIUM's advanced cryptography and pooled security model enables speed and decentralization without sacrificing security, allowing developers to deliver an exceptional experience to end-users free of any gas fees or latency.
- Virtualized subnodes & fully decentralized blockchain
- Efficient & high-performing pooled validation model
- Secured by random & regular node rotation
- Deploy Binance-based contracts cost-effectively
- Rebelium Chain Deployment V1
- Manual Deployment of REBELIUM Chains to kickstart the first 10 Decentralized application in SIP.
- This feature is required.
- Q1'23 Dependent on TestNet results
- Interchain Messaging Agent (IMA, Beta-V1)
- IMA enables REBELIUM Chain users to tranfers BNB, BSC BEP20.
- Q1'23 dependent on TestNet results.
- Graph Integration
- Enables dApp developers to use subgraphs with REBELIUM Chains.
- Community-funded REBELIUM Chains
- REBELIUM Chains require RLM to function. This feature will allow anyone to fund a REBELIUM Chain enabling greater decentralization for dApps and communities.
- Developer REBELIUM Chain Onboarding
- This feature will allow developers to easily deploy their own REBELIUM chains and IMA in an easy. User-friendly fashion. dApp developers will have easy access to scalable web3 cloud resources.
- Chainlink integration
- Enables dApp developers to use Chainlink oracles with REBELIUM chains.
- Partial Undelegation
- Allow delegators to choose to partially undelegate and allow the remainder to auto-renew Allows more flexible and effective ways to manage stake.
- Automated and Automous Validator SLA Monitoring
- Optimize monitoring nodes of other validators and report performance metrics to REBELIUM Manager.
- Will incentivize mode operators and ensure network nodes and REBELIUM chains are performant.
- Q3'23, Dependent on auditing and tesnet results.
- Improved Reward Staking Process
- Features will enable delegators to re-stake bounties earned. Allows more flexible and effective ways to manage stake.